When customers bought your items on Amazon, and it was fulfilled by Amazon FBA completely, sellers can solicit feedback in the following ways:
- Using the Contact Buyer link in Manage Orders. Select “Feedback Request” for the subject.
- Messaging on your packing slip. For example:
Thank you for purchasing our products on Amazon. We strive to offer you the best value and service possible. Please take a moment to rate us as a seller on the Amazon website.
You also can provide buyers with the following instructions on how to leave feedback. For example:
- Go to Amazon and click Your Account in the upper right hand corner. (You will need to sign in.)
- In the Orders section, under More Order Actions, click Leave Seller Feedback.
- Complete the evaluation form and click Submit.