You can review the status of orders placed on Amazon on your Manage Orders page. If you sell your inventory on Amazon using Fulfillment by Amazon, Amazon manages your orders for you.
Payments for completed orders appear in your Payments report.
Manage Orders displays a list of orders that have been placed in the last seven days, including:
- Order details, including order ID, product name, quantity ordered, ASIN, SKU, sales channel, fulfillment method, and billing country.
- Shipping information, including shipping method, payment status, and any pending actions.
- Tools for managing your orders, such as cancellations and refunds, shipping tools (purchase shipping and print packing slips), and more. For orders fulfilled by Amazon, Amazon customer service handles these actions.
A FBA order status can be either:
- Pending– Some of the items in the order have not shipped. Orders may be pending because:
- The order is pending while other items are consolidated for free shipping.
- The credit card payment has not been authorized.
- An item in the order is out of stock. In cases where Amazon splits the order, the status will be Pending until the final item has shipped, even if the payment is complete.
- Payment Complete– The order has been paid for.
Multi-channel Fulfillment Orders
Multi-channel fulfillment orders are identified as “Non-Amazon” in the Sales Channel field in the Order Details.
A Multi-channel Fulfillment order status can be one of the following:
- Unfulfillable– The order cannot be completed because the product is out of stock or the shipping address is invalid.
- Planning– The order has been received.
- Shipping– The order is being packed for shipment.
- Complete– The order has shipped.