To send products to Amazon FBA warehouses, select the products that you want to send to Amazon:
- On the Manage Inventory page, select each product that you want to ship. Then select Send/Replenish Inventory from the Action on Selected drop-down menu.
- On the Send/Replenish Inventory page, select one of the following:
- Create a new shipping plan.
- Add to an Existing Shipping plan to add products to an open shipping plan.Select an open plan from the Add to shipping plan drop-down list.
- Confirm your ship-from address. Your ship-from address is the location where your shipment will be picked up. It may be your home or business. If you work with suppliers, it may be from their warehouse. To change the ship-from address, click Ship from another address.
- Confirm the packing type of the products you are shipping to Amazon FBA warehouses.
a.Individual products are single products of varying quantities and conditions.
b. Case-packed products are multiples of the same product packaged by the manufacturer, each case containing the same quantity in the same condition.
5. Click Continue to shipping plan.