Your products in the Amazon FBA fulfillment centers are directly sent to buyers. So each unit, including multiple-volume set book publications, must be contained within a secure package.
Here are some requirements for FBA packages:
- Any FNSKU you use on a Unit must be unique and must correspond to one unique product. For example, each assortment type, such as size or color, will have a different FNSKU. Also an item that needs to set up in the Amazon fulfillment center is not receivable. (e.g., a wheel and tires of the motorcycle in several packages individually)
- Any set of product (e.g. a NASCAR set of six unique Hotwheel cars, sold as one Unit) must be marked as a set of product on their packaging. Add a label to the Unit that states: “Sold as set” or “This is a set. Do not separate.” The sticker can be downloaded from here.
- For Case-Packed Items, you must remove or cover any scannable barcode on the outside of a carton that includes multiple Units. Please cover the scannable barcode on the carton using a white packing tape, or make it unscannable by drawing lines on it vertically, not horizontally. Only the Units within the case can have scannable barcodes.
- A few small products in a large box is not recommended. If a few items need to be packed in the big box, state as the low quantity on the outside of the box.
- Marketing documents such as fliers, priced tags, stickers of merchant’s should not be included in the package unless Amazon approves the use of specific documents.
- A set of oversized product with multiple packages is not acceptable. (e.g. a TV screen and several speakers in one set)
- Please note that any relevant product/package listed below may be sent to buyers directly.
- The product is oversized.
- There is no such protrusions of the product from the inside to the outer carton
- The box is strong enough to withstand any stress
- Toys, Video Games and any adult category products are not included (oversized products are excluded)
- The Delivery slip (190mm×221mm) can be placed on the package directly