In order to ensure your products arrive safely and quickly to an Amazon fulfillment center,You need to following these important requirements for shipping labels and packaging your FBA inventory.
Once you decide what you’re shipping to Amazon and determine the appropriate shipping method and carrier to use, it’s time for labeling and packaging. Download the manual, Packaging and Shipping Inventory to Amazon, or share with your distributor or supplier when they send directly to Amazon. Check back periodically for updated versions.
Each box or pallet that you ship to an Amazon fulfillment center must be properly identified with a shipment label. Follow these guidelines for labeling your boxes:
- Print the full set of labels. Because each label is unique, do not photocopy, reuse, or modify labels for use on additional boxes.
- Labels supported measure 3-1/3″ x 4″.
- Don’t place labels on a seam or opening on the box as they will be damaged when the box is opened.
- The FBA shipment label and the carrier label should both be placed on a flat surface of the box, so that barcodes do not fold over edges or corners.
- Both labels must remain uncovered so that they are scannable and readable.
- Each box you include in the shipment must have its own FBA shipment label printed from your Shipping Queue.
- Each pallet you send needs four labels, one in the top center of each side.
- If you are shipping multiple case-packs in a master carton, apply the unique shipping label on the master carton you are using for shipping products to Amazon fulfillment centers. You do not need to apply the unique shipping labels to the individual case packs inside the master carton.